PCWorkshops Reseller Partner Program
PCWorkshops Reseller Partners
PCWorkshops reseller partners increase their total revenue from selling our courses.
PCWorkshops reseller partners are:
IT, Software and Recruiting companies who could increase their profit by expanding their product range.
Or professionals with
expertise in selling services or learning solutions to companies, or in selling
accredited training courses to individuals.
Reseller partners customize the selling program to
meet revenues needs and match the reseller's skills and expertees.
The reseller might take a sales approach
or incorporate training as a service.
The reseller can target any potential client-base
and select any courses from our list to sell, that will match the reseller's target client.
PCWorkshops's Training Portfolio covers the most in-demand coding, database and data visualisation courses, which are all growing in demand and popularity.
PCWorkshops is a well established training company, in business since 2013.
Our reputation is well known and we receive excellent ratings, as you can see from our home page.
PCWorkshops Partners: What could be earned
- Resellers earn per sale.
- This will vary from 10% - 22%, depending on the value of the course.
- e.g. 1-Day Course price: £350 * 22% = £77.00
- e.g. 12 Week Boot Camp: Course price: £1800 * 22% = £396.00
- No minimum sale is required.
PCWorkshops Partner Payments
- Sales will take place via a reseller partner-code, so that your percentage
fees earned will reach your account directly.
PCWorkshops Partner Resources
All selling materials:
- Course Price List
- Course Outlines and Course details
- Sales scripts
- Draft emails.
- Course pdf's.
- All PCWorkshops standard sales materials.
- Access to the PCWorkshops Course Diary.
- Incoming call answering with emailed messages.
- Product training for new reseller partners.
- Tax payment advice.
Mentoring (opt in):
- Weekly sales training meeting (attendance optional).
- Weekly sales feedback meeting.
- Advice on how to manage the sales pipeline.
- CRM database.
PCWorkshops Partners: Requirement
- An existing sales team with facilities
- Any office or working space.
- Internet connection.
- Any Telephone System / Mobile Phone.
PCWorkshops Partners: Employment status
- Resellers are responsible for their tax payments.
PCWorkshops's course list:
Find our course list here
are absolutely essential for all IT people.
PCWorkshops's courses focus on coding and data, in high demand and are very highly rated and .
We offer personalised, goal-orientated, blended learning program with individual mentoring.
Our trainers are fully qualified, experienced software developers.
See our ratings here.