We customise course outlines on request.
We use delegates' own data and examples on request.
We prefer to work with small groups of about 4 people, to make sure that each person gets suitable training.
Companies sometimes opt to book a group of their own colleagues exclusively.
Delegates could see each other.
Interact with chat messages.
Screen sharing with the tutor.
Learn from anywhere with convenience.
could be booked as such via the website.
Companies could of course request group bookings.
We give personalised attention and adapart to the students' learning style.
Click the Feefo Logo for client feedback
Excel Intermediate Course, Private 1-to-1
I had my course with Sarah today and I was really impressed. We worked through my spreadsheets which I brought with me on my laptop, and we also ran through some example spreadsheets so that I could get the hang of various functions and formulae. It was actually really fun! Thank you Sarah! Also, the venue was lovely..
MS Project Intermediate / Advanced, Customised
Very happy with the efficiency and proficiency in teaching. Many thanks!
Excel Intermediate Course
I made great progress at this training session, where the trainer put a lot of effort into understanding the specifics of what we were aiming to achieve. Very happy with the efficiency and proficiency in teaching. Many thanks!
Excel Advanced Course
I am glad I opted for 1-2-1 as we could concentrate on what I didn't know and go at my pace. Sarah was an excellent trainer.
SQL Queries, Course, 1-Day
SQL Intermediate Course, 3-Days
SQL Advanced Course, 2-Days
Database Design and Data Normalisation Course, 2-Days
Visual Data with MS SQL SSRS Course, 2-Days
Visual Data with MS Power BI Course, 1-Day
Visual Data with Tableau Course, 1-Day
Visual Data with Excel Dashboards, 1-Day
Python Coding Basics 3-Days Course
Python Programming For Data Anlysis Course, 2-days
Python Machine Learning Course, 2-days
Python TensorFlow Course, 1-days
Python SciKitLearn Course, 1-days
Python Programming "Taster" Course, 3 hours
Python Basics 3-Weeks Evening Course, London
Android Studio Courses:
Android Studio App Development Course, 2-Days Full Time, London
Android Studio "Taster" Course, 3 hours
Java Programming Comprehensive 12-Week Course
Java Programming Intermediate Course, 5-days Full Time, 11am-6pm, London
Online Java Programming Beginners Course, 5-days Full Time, 11am-6pm, London
Java Programming Beginners Course, 6-weeks, 6pm-8pm (Tuesdays), London
Java Programming Beginners Course, 6-weeks, 6pm-8pm (Thursdays), London
Java Programming Beginners Course, 5-days, 11am-6pm, London
Java Programming Beginners Course, 5-days, 11am-6pm, Southend-on-Sea
Java Programming Beginners Course, 5-days, 11am-6pm, Milton Keynes
Java Programming Beginners Course, 5-Days, 11am-6pm, Birmingham:
Java Programming Beginners Course, 5-Days, 11am-6pm, Manchester:
Java Programming Beginners Course, 5-Days Full Time, 11am-6pm, Glasgow:
Java Programming Beginners Course, 5-Days Full Time, 11am-6pm, Edinburgh:
Reasons for learning Java Programming Language
Java is the best programming language in terms of community support, career opportunities and development
- Java is Easy to learn: Java has fluent English like syntax with magic characters e.g. curly brackets, angle brackets, semi-colon, etc, which makes it easy to read and understand a Java program
- Java is an Object Oriented Programming Language: Developing OOP application is much easier and it keeps a system modular, flexible and extensible. Another reason, why Java is so popular.
- Java has Rich API: Java provides API for I/O, networking, utilities, XML parsing, database connection, and almost everything. Whatever left is covered by open source libraries like Apache Commons, Google Guava, Jackson, Gson, Apache POI, and others.
- Java is supported by powerful development tools e.g. Eclipse, Netbeans
- Java has a large collection of Open Source libraries
- Excellent Community Support
- Java is FREE
- The official Oracle Documentation provides professional and detailed documentation support
- Java is Platform Independent: A Great reason for Java being the best programming language.
- Java is Everywhere: Java is everywhere, on the desktop, on mobile, on the card, everywhere and so are Java programmers. Java programmers still outnumber other programming language professionals.
Reasons for learning Python
- Python is very popular and is used in many areas e.g. Web development, Automation, Data Science, Machine learning, etc.
- In recent years, Python has also become a default language for Data Science and Machine learning Projects. Many experienced programmers are learning Python in 2019 for this reason.
- Our Python basics covers all major Python topics e.g. Data Types, Iterables, Files and Resource management, Modularity, Objects, Class, Collections, Handling errors, API’s as well deployment of Python applications.
- The Python Data Analysis course covers Lbraries, such as Numpy, SciPy, Pandas, Matplotlib.
- The Python Machine Learning Course covers topics such as Basics of Statistics, Machine Learning concepts, Libraries such as Numpy, SciPy, Pandas, SciKit-Learn and Matplotlib.