Oracle SQL Fundamentals, 3 Days
Oracle SQL Fundamentals Course Summary
At this Oracle SQL Fundamentals couse, we cover SQL queries, group by's , aggregates, joins, date-functions, String Functions, Random Functions, Math Functions, Insert, update and delete, Creating and changing tables, sub-queries in detail, views, stored procedures, custom funtions, table variables.
Course level is beginners to intermediate.
Add any HTML content
inside the popup box!
Oracle SQL Fundamentals Course Outline
Session 1: Database Concepts Revision:
What is a database, Tables, rows and columns, Indexes, primary keys, foreign keys,
The SQL SELECT statement:WHERE clause, Boolean operators (AND and OR) and SQL conditional operators (=,!=,smaller and bigger than ,IN, and BETWEEN).The ORDER BY clause, Column aliases, LIMIT TOP, Distinct
Expression queries: Arithmetic expressions, Null functions (“IS NULL,” “IS NOT NULL,” , “Coalesce”)
- SQL AGGERGATE Functions: Sum, Average, Maximum, Minimum, Count, Group By, Having.
- Joins: SQL Cartesian products,
- SQL Joins (Inner join, Left join, Right join, Full join
- Table aliases, Natural joins, Multi-table joins.
- Union, Union All, Except, Intersect
Sub-queries: SQL Subqueries, Nested Subqueries,
- “WITH AS”,
- Correlated and uncorrelated subqueries.
- String Functions,
- Date Functions
Date, time and timezone support,
- Conversion and
SQL Views: Create, alter and drop Views
- Replacing rows,
- Updating rows,
- Deleting rows
Session 10: Managing indexes
Creating Databases and
- Creating Tables (Create, alter and drop);
- Constraints (Add, alter and drop)
- Temp tables
- Managing sequences and synonyms
Import data into SQL and Export from SQL
What is included in the SQL Advanced Course:
- SQL Advanced Course Certificate on completion
- SQL Advanced Course notes
- Practical SQL Course exercises, SQL Code Sample
- After the course, 1 free session for questions online SQL Course via Gotomeeting.com.
- Max group size, online and in classroom, on this SQL Course is 4.