Oracle Database Fundamentals Course
Get dates and book
To find a date and book, here is the link
Book Milton Keynes
SQL Course summary
The Oracle SQL Fundamentals course is designed to give delegates practical experience in writing Oracle SQL statements and scripts.
After successfully completing this certification, delegates will be able to learn how to; create Oracle SQL statements to query database tables, use standard aggregate functions and related SELECT statement clauses, Implement extended SQL functions and many other useful skills.
Other vital skills that delegates will learn include; performing flashback operations, creating and using external tables as well as controlling user access to database objects.
The examinations are not included as a part of this course and will need to be purchased separately via Pearson Vue
Oracle SQL Course description
- Session 1: General: Relational database concept
- Session 2: The SQL SELECT statement:WHERE clause, Boolean operators (AND and OR) and SQL conditional operators (=,!=,>,<,IN, and BETWEEN).The ORDER BY clause, Column aliases, LIMIT / TOP, Distinct
- Session 3: Expression queries: Arithmetic expressions, Null functions (“IS NULL,” “IS NOT NULL,” , “Coalesce”)
- Session 4: SQL AGGERGATE Functions: Sum, Average, Maximum, Minimum, Count, Group By, Having.
- Session 5: Joins: SQL Cartesian products, SQL Joins (Inner join, Left join, Right join, Full join) Table aliases, Natural joins, Multi-table joins.
- Union, Union All, Except, Intersect
- Session 6: Sub-queries: SQL Subqueries, Nested Subqueries, “WITH AS”, Correlated and uncorrelated subqueries.
- Session 7: Numeric Functions, String Functions
- Date Functions
- Date, time and timezone support
- Conversion and Formatting
- Session 8: SQL Views: Create, alter and drop Views
- Session 9: Inserting rows, Replacing rows, Updating rows, Deleting rows,s
- Session 10: Managing indexes
- Session 11: Creating Databases and Tables (Create, alter and drop); Constraints (Add, alter and drop)
- Temp tables
- Managing sequences and synonyms
- Session 12: Import data into SQL and Export from SQL
What is included in this Oracle SQL Course:
Oracle SQL Course Certificate on completion (assessment based)
Oracle SQL Course notes
Practical Oracle SQL Course exercises, Oracle SQL Course Homework / Oracle SQL Course Revision work
Bring your own laptop, or make arrangements beforehand to use ours
Tea, coffees, but no lunch
To assist after the course, 1 free online session for questions Oracle SQL Course..
Max group size, online and in classroom, on this Oracle SQL Course is 4.