Java Machine Learning Course
Python Machine Learning Course.
Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of Python
Our Style: Hands-on, Practical
Location: Online, Instructor-led
Duration: 2 consecutive days, the first of which shows as the booking date.
Times: 10am - 5pm
Python Machine Learning Course
Python Machine Learning algorithms can derive trends (learn) from data and make predictions on data by extrapolating on existing trends. Companies can take advantage of this to gain insights and ultimately improve business.
Using Python scikit-learn, practice how to use Python Machine Learning algorithms to perform predictions on data.
Learn the below listed algorithms, a small collection of available algorithms.
Gain a good understanding of how to plan a Machine Learning project. We create, experiment and run example code to implement the algorithms.
- Supervised Machine Learning:
Classification Algorithms: Naive Bayes, Decision Tree, Logistic Regression, K-Nearest Neighbors, Support Vector Machine
Regression Algorithms: Linear, Polynomial
- Unsupervised Machine Learning: Clustering Algorithms: K-means clustering, Hierarchical Clustering
Dimension Reduction Algorithms: Principal Component Analysis Latent Dirichlet allocation (LDA)
Association Algorithms: Apriori, Euclat
Other machine learning Algorithms: Reinforcement learning Algorithms: Q-Learning
- Ensemble Methods Algorithms: Stacking, bagging, boosting.
- Random Forest Random Forest, Gradient Boosting
- Neural Networks and Deep Leaning Algorithms: Convolutional Network (CNN)
- Data Exploration and Preprocessing: The first part of a Machine Learning project understands the data and the problem at hand. Data cleaning, data transformation and data pre-processing are covered using Python functions to make data exploration and preprocessing relatively easy.
- Injecting domain knowledge in the process, attributes are extracted from the data and engineered into Machine Learning algorithms.
What is included
- PCWorkshops Course Certificate on completion
- Python Course Notes
- Python Code Examples
- Practical Python Course exercises and Code Samples
- After the course: 1-Hour personalised online revision session