Java Front-ends for desktop and mobile With Java FX
- Programming Java Front-ends for desktop and mobile With Java FX
- In this course we create attractive, functional Front-ends using JavaFX.
- Prerequisites: Delegates already have basic Java Skills.
- Duration: 2 consecutive days, the first date shows as the booking date
- Where: Online with Gotomeeting.com
- Download: Download Java JDK and Eclipse IDE.
- London classroom: on request locations, bring you own device
- Location: Online Interactive Instructor-led Webinar.
- Our Style: This is a very practical course giving you hands-on practice.
- Included: Course exercises, notes, examples, computers, evaluations
- Certification: PCWorkshops JavaFX Qualification
Java Intermediate and Front-end Course Description
- SQL, database principles and JDBC
GUI's with Java FX
- Course Contents:
- GUI's with JavaFX
- Building Java GUI's.
- Create a front-end form interface for an application.
- Working with nodes, labels, inputboxes, prgress bars, etc.
- Formatting your front-end.
- Import a Java package to interact with the front-end.
- Interact with a database via the front-end.
- Examine the Java SE event model.
- What is an event.
- What is event handling.
- Develop event handlers.
- Develop Lambda-style event handlers.
- Create a quotation app.
- Create a movie booking app.
- How to create your installer and upload your app
Building Java FX GUI's
- Java Web services
- What are Web Services?
- Why Java Web Services?
- Web Services - Characteristics
- Web Services - Architecture
- Web Services - Examples and exercises
What is included
- PCWorkshops Course Certificate on completion
- Java Course Notes
- Java Code Examples
- Practical Java Course exercises, Java Course Revision work
- After the course: 1-Hour personalised online revision session