Access Beginners Courses
MS Access Database Introduction Course, Private 1-to-1
Access Introduction generally navigate through Access Database, get data fast, update data records by entering, update data and delete data. Run available report, use available forms, create simple forms and reports via wizards.
This style tuition helps to maximise the value that you get from the day.
Who Should Attend?
The course is intended for new users of Microsoft Office Access who want to become productive in the shortest possible time. Delegates should be proficient in using a PC with the Microsoft Windows operating system, but no prior experience with Access is required.
Getting Started with Access:
• Starting Out • Interface Basics • Database Security • Getting Help
The New Ribbon Interface:
• The Quick Access Toolbar • Basics of Tabs • The Home Tab • The Create Tab • The External Data Tab • The Database Tools Tab
Understanding data tables, data types, fields and rows
• Using the Home Ribbon: Find records, filter by selection, filter by forms, sorting data, toggle filter
• Using Forms: Entering data using a form, inserting new records using a form, deleting records using a form, creating simple form for finding and entering data unsing the form wizard
• Using Reports: Opening reports, sharing reports, creating new reports using the reports wizard
What is included in this MS Access Beginners Course:
MS Access Beginners Course Certificate on completion (assessment based)
MS Access Beginners Course notes
Practical MS Access Beginners Course exercises, MS Access Beginners Course Homework / MS Access Beginners Course Revision work
Tea, coffees, but no lunch
To assist after the course, 1 free session for questions online MS Access Beginners Course via Skype or Teamviewer.