- Course Contents: Android Basics,Android - Environment Setup,Android - Application Components,Resources ,Activities,Services,Broadcast Receivers,Content Providers,Fragments,Intents/Filters
- Android User Interface:UI Layouts & UI Controls & Event Handling,Templates,Custom Fonts and Formats
- Widgets: Receiving user input and responding,Loading Spinners, Progress Circle, ProgressBar,Spelling Checker, Auto Complete,Create a calculator and a responsive grid for a game
- Database: PHP/MySQL,SQLite Database,Create a program to sell movietickets
- Android Advanced Concepts: Sending Email,Sending SMS,Phone Calls,GPS: Find location, show location, track
- Additional Android Examples: Localization,Google Maps,Bluetooth,NFC Guide,Wi-Fi
What is included in this Android Course:
Android Course Certificate on completion (assessment based)
Android Course notes
Practical Android Course exercises, Android Course Homework / Android Course Revision work
Tea, coffees, but no lunch
To assist after the course, 1 free session for questions online Android Course via Skype or Teamviewer.
Max group size on this Android Course is 4.